Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drastic Change

Okay this is the second official opening of the blog. I didn't release it when I wanted to but now I am quite happy about that fact. Since you are all just joining me now you can either ignore or acknowledge all that is posted below. It is but a Canadian prelude to what is no longer a Canadian bus trip. The idea hasn't changed, I am still spending an eternity on a bus. I am just going to be much souther than Canada.

The USA Greyhound has a deal that is all you can bus in 15 days for 340 dollars, or 240 dollars if you have a hosteling pass. So I bought one of them and started planning the trip.

Thus, the country has been decided. I am still off to Montreal for a day to see some friends, and it is the easiest access to the US (by bus). So I will be up there on the 14th. Then I will leave and do a trip that will attempt to focus mostly on hiking. Right now it looks as follows, but as always, is destined for complete change.

Montreal > New York > Washington DC > Columbus > Nashville > Dallas > Flagstaff > Las Vegas > St. George (Utah) > Sacramento > Portland > Vancouver > Banff > Calgary (Fly home)

Or, on a map: 

No comments:

Post a Comment