Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ducks Game

First and foremost, the answer to the poll is Tootoo, I am surprised most of you guest that. Congrats.

Holy crap. Just the whole thing, unfriggen believable.
The crowd in Anaheim sucks. They really do, heck the two women next to me didn't show up again after the second period. Not like the tickets were cheap either. I really don't remember ordering the seats I got, but I ended up two rows from the ice, to the right of the net.

You couldn't have asked for a more exciting game. From Bobby Ryan's amazing breakaway goal to Weber's game tying last minute goal.

Midway through the second the two people behind me decided they had consumed enough alcohol to start dangling their Ducks towel over my head and 'accidentally' hitting me in the back of the neck with it while they randomly swung it.
When the preds tied the game at 2 – 2 I stood up and cheered only to get booed from the rest of my section. I particularly enjoyed that.
After Weber scored the goal with his goalie pulled I jumped out of chair looking for high fives, you know because it was overtime and we were getting our money's worth, but was given stares of hatred from the fellow hockey fans.
When the Predators won it a minute into overtime I knew it was a good time to keep my head down and get out of there with as little celebration as possible. The mumble and grumble of the crowd indicated their displeasure. I took the jersey off, for my own safety, once we left the rink but still some people saw it and yelled very pleasant obscenities at me.
Here is me and my home boy Head Coach Barry Trotz chilling before the game. No big. Just palling around.



I moved to their end for Warm up.



Once the game got going though, I went to my seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment